What Do We Do?
The Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Cady Wellness Institute
by Louis B. Cady, M.D., CEO and Founder
Vision: We dramatically transform the lives of our patients and clients to levels of peak physical and mental health, and maximum performance and happiness.
Mission: We accomplish these goals using our compassion, knowledge, and professional excellence and skills. We use the latest research and technologies, and honor the unique gifts and life experiences of our world-class staff. We leave the world a better place – nurturing and empathically caring for the ill and suffering – and by our example, as well as research and publication, fundamentally change the practice of medicine and the delivery of health care.
Objectives: We accomplish our vision and mission by attracting the most extraordinary clinical staff and support personnel in existence.
- We will manifest our integrity in four areas: patient care, research, teaching, and charitable giving.
- We revere our patients and their life stories, and we celebrate the successes they have achieved in the past and will achieve in the future in their work with us.
- We manifest an unquestioned acceptance and universally positive regard for our patients, and provide an environment where our patients and clients will feel at home, cared for, secure, and valued as unique and special individuals.
- We maintain delightful, synergistic, and intellectually vigorous relationships with all of our professional colleagues on staff as well as our local and distant colleagues.
- We delight in each other’s knowledge and our synergistic possibilities.
- We serve our medical and psychiatric colleagues locally, regionally, and nationally by our emphasis on collegial collaboration.
- We use advanced laboratory analysis and functional medicine assessments to evaluate our patients’ underlying medical, nutritional, and endocrinologic status, and then we intervene, as appropriate, using state of the art nutritional, functional, and hormonal optimization strategies.
- We empower and support the other physicians of our patients in a spirit of service.
- We use all known relevant and appropriate modalities of peer-reviewed based diagnosis and interventions, including consultations with specialists.
- We focus on the integration of healthy lifestyle and fitness activities, along with relevant and appropriate vitamin and nutritional supplementation.
- For those who are not our patients, we will endeavor to be a source of ongoing educational material and inspiration through publishing, lecture activities, and internet presence.
- We will leave the world a better place as a result of our existence and our activities.